DINING AT THE CLUB
Take Out Food is an Option
AWCC Chicken Salad.....$7.00 PINT $12.00 Quart
Bolognese Sauce (rich, red, thick, full-bodied pasta meat sauce).....$12.00 Quart
Chicken Dorchester.....$45.00 (serves 8-panko breaded chicken breast topped with sliced virginia ham and swiss cheesed, topped with a Dijon cream sauce)
Chicken Marsala......$40.00 (services 8-chicken smothered in a rich Marsala wine sauce with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions)
Eggplant Parmesan.....$35.00 (serves 8-choice of vegetarian or with ground beef, layered breaded eggplant, marinara sauce and melted goat cheese, provolone lasagna, but instead of pasta there is fresh eggplant)
Other entrees available upon request: soup.....$5.00 pint OR $9.00 quart
There is no service charge or tax on take out food.
Terrace Patio is now open for lunch.
To better serve you and to avoid mishaps, when making a reservation for a pre-planned meal event, please follow these procedures:
- Give your full name.
- Give the name of each additional person in your party.
- If you are paying for every one in your party, you do not have to give their names.
- State with whom you wish to be seated, otherwise you will be required to sit at the assigned table.
- If you leave a reservation on the answering machine, request that your call be confirmed. If you do not receive a return call, then your reservation may not be recorded. Call again. Always double-check.
- Meal substitutions must be made the day before the event. A surcharge of $2.00 shall be made to any meal substitute made the same day of the event.
- People who make a last minute reservation may be served a different entrée from the planned menu for the event.