Please Join Us
Become Part of Our Legacy
The Akron Woman's City Club is a historic campus, which serves as a facility for the philanthropic, educational, cultural, civic and social activities for the enrichment of its members and the community.
- Develop friendships
- Get involved with community outreach activities
- Enjoy seasonal club-wide events, dances and children's parties
- Have access to the beautiful historic clubhouse for personal events
- Take part in a special interest group such as books, history, bridge, and educational seminars
- Participate in well-planned excursions or day trips
- Enjoy the dining room with friends and family
- Spouses and guests are welcome
Become a Member!
Download our membership application below, fill out, and send back to us via mail.