The Akron Woman's City Club had a successful happy hour on Thursday June 17th. New members and guests were invited to come and learn about the active committees and activities the Club has to offer. A great opportunity for socializing and networking.
Please Join Us
Become Part of Our Legacy
The Akron Woman's City Club is a historic campus, which serves as a facility for the philanthropic, educational, cultural, civic and social activities for the enrichment of its members and the community.
- Develop friendships
- Get involved with community outreach activities
- Enjoy seasonal club-wide events, dances and children's parties
- Have access to the beautiful historic clubhouse for personal events
- Take part in a special interest group such as books, history, bridge, and educational seminars
- Participate in well-planned excursions or day trips
- Enjoy the dining room with friends and family
- Spouses and guests are welcome
Become a Member!
NOW is the time to join!
Download our membership application below, fill out, and send back to us via mail.